Requirements for Egg Donation with My Asian Donor
Welcome to My Asian Donor’s comprehensive guide to egg donation requirements. As an egg donor, you play a vital role in helping couples and individuals achieve their dreams of starting a family. At My Asian Donor, we understand the importance of finding the right donor, which is why we have established stringent requirements to ensure the health, lifestyle, family history, and other factors of our donors meet the highest standards.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 32.
- Must have a healthy body mass index (BMI) between 18 and 28.
- Must be a non-smoker and not use any recreational drugs.
- Must not have any history of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Must have regular menstrual cycles and no history of reproductive disorders.
- Must be willing to undergo medical and genetic screening tests to ensure they are healthy and free of any genetic disorders that could be passed on to a child.
- Must lead a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and regular exercise.
- Must have no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Must be willing to abstain from alcohol and caffeine during the egg donation process.
- Must be willing to follow a specific diet and exercise plan provided by the fertility clinic.
- Must have no family history of genetic disorders.
- Must have no family history of mental health disorders.
- Must have no family history of hereditary cancers or other serious illnesses.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the fertility clinic for appointments.
- Must be willing to travel to the fertility clinic if necessary.
- Must be willing to commit to the egg donation process, which typically takes 4-6 weeks.
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work with the fertility clinic staff to ensure a successful outcome.
Learn more about the Egg Donation Process with My Asian Donor.
Discover how much you can earn by reading more about Egg Donor Compensation.
Questions? The expert team at My Asian Donor can provide the answers.